The 10 N.J. tech companies below are at the top of the Inc. 500/5000 New Jersey list this year. For those that don’t know, Inc. Magazine publishes a list of the fastest growing private companies each year. Ranking is based on percentage growth in company net sales over a three-year period.
The complete list of New Jersey companies on the list can be found here. Click on the company name and you’ll be taken to statistics about revenue, growth, number of employees, and number of employees added since 2009.
1. Intelligent Audit, number 17, a company in the supply chain management field that focuses on transportation software solutions and transportation cost management, is located in Rochelle Park.
2. WebiMax, a search engine marketing agency in Mt. Laurel, founded by Ken Wisnefski, came in at number 104.
3. Maestro Technologies, number 129, located in Edison, says it offers ideation, design and managed services to the connected, data driven enterprise.
4. SCM Data, number 157, an IT consulting and development company, is located in Jersey City. The company has offshore development sites in India and specializes in the creation of high quality IT-based business management solutions, enterprise resource planning solutions, custom software development, and application development.
5. Number 192, Wall Street Network Solutions, in Parsippany, is a provider of high performance network solutions to the financial industry, with expertise in ultra-high frequency trading platforms.
6. iQuanti, an enterprise digital marketing and analytics company, says it has created several products to deliver more effective digital marketing for its clients. The company, located in Hoboken, is now number 240 on the Inc. list.
7. CardCash.com (East Windsor), number 245, buys consumer’s unused gift cards and sells them at a discounted price.
8. Flexwage Solutions, located in Mountainside, is a financial technology company that has a payroll card that lets employers load payroll as soon as it is earned, eliminating the need for payday loans.
9. TechnoMax (Princeton) came in at number 261. The company has tech consulting services aimed at enterprise users. For example, the company implements Oracle applications, integrates them with third party applications, and can handle global rollouts.
10. Ramps International (Edison) has an IT staffing and consulting business.