Each year NJBIZ compiles a list of “N.J.’s Top 100 Privately Held Companies.” This year, twelve tech and tech-related companies made the list.
Number three on the NJBIZ list and at the top of ours is SHI International Corp., a company specializing in software and hardware procurement for deployment planning, configuration, data center optimization, IT asset management and cloud computing.
Owned by Thai Lee, one of New Jersey’s outstanding women entrepreneurs, the company operates out of a 420,000-square-foot headquarters and 140,000-square-foot Integration Center in Somerset. SHI is a $6 billion company.
The rest of the tech companies on the NJBiz list are:
31. Artech Information Systems LLC; $348 million. IT consulting, Morristown
41. High Point Solutions, Inc.; $220 million. Network and IT hardware and service provider, Sparta
48. Datapipe, Inc.; $176 million. IT services and a leader in cloud technology, Jersey City
61. Yorktel; $119 million. Managed video services, Eatontown
66. Travel Network; $109 million. Technology platform for online reservations in the travel industry, Englewood Cliffs
69. Marketsmith, Inc.; $103 million. Technology-driven marketing and media management, Cedar Knolls
73. Micro Strategies Inc.; $100 million. Information technology solutions, Parsippany
74. DIVERSANT, LLC; $99 million. IT staffing and consulting, Red Bank
77. CardCash.com; $95 million. Online discounted gift card exchange, Brick
83. Compunnel Software Group, Inc.; $89 million. IT staff augmentation, e-learning solutions and website development, Plainsboro
92. AmeriQuest Business Services, Inc.; $85 million. Tech-enabled services, Cherry Hill