Welcome to New Jersey Tech Weekly’s new “Events And Deadlines” series taken from our newsletter. If you have a New Jersey tech or entrepreneurship event you’d like us to publish here, let us know. Our email is esurden@NJTechWeekly.com. If you find this helpful or know someone else who might find it helpful, please sign up for our weekly newsletter here or forward this to a friend.
- The Jersey Shore Women in Tech will host “Mastering LinkedIn for Business Opportunity: Creating a Power Expert Profile,” with Anita O’Malley, founder and CEO of Leadarati, online Jan. 18.
- Future of Data: New Jersey – Princeton, Edison, Holmdel presents “What’s New in Hue? Latest Features, Capabilities and Innovations” Jan. 19.
- Hear from several Princeton graduates who are involved in the gaming industry at a TigerTalks Digital panel discussion, “Gaming Tigers,” Jan. 20.
- TiE New Jersey presents “The World in 2035: Work, Life, Tech – Trends and What to Expect” Jan. 20 online.
- Learn how to deploy script-free, production-grade, hybrid Hyperledger Fabric 2.2 networks using only free UI-based tools at Hyperledger Princeton Jan. 20.
- Join TigerTalks Digital for a Princeton Women Founders Roundtable, online Jan. 26.
- The CSIT will host an informational webinar, including a walk-through of the Clean Tech Seed Grant Program – Round 2 application, on January 26, 2022. Register here.
- New Jersey Global Business Strategies and IP presents “Ask the Experts – Everything You’ve Ever Wanted to Know About Intellectual Property and Business But Were Afraid to Ask!” Jan. 27.
- The next TechLaunch BullPen will be held virtually, Feb. 9.
- Join the Princeton Mercer Regional Chamber for Pitch Stop IV in person at the Grounds for Sculpture, in Hamilton, Feb. 17.
- Join the Morris Tech Meetup for “MTM#83: Pitch NJ (Youth Shark Tank $1,500 prize)” March 1 in person.
- The NJ Arts and Innovation Festival Challenge Grant will award one grant of up to $2 million to support operational costs related to the management, production and promotion of a festival that incorporates live music and art, as well as tech demonstrations, panel discussions with innovation-economy leaders and other activities related to the creative economy and innovation ecosystem. The deadline for applications is Jan. 21.
- Interested in joining the National Science Foundation(NSF) I-Corps? The I-Corps Hub Northeast Region runs training programs to help faculty and student researchers explore how their discoveries could meet the needs of people and industries. Applications are due Jan. 31.
- The New Jersey Commission on Science, Innovation and Technology (CSIT) created a $1.5 million Catalyst Seed Research and Development (R&D) Grant Program. Applications opened Dec. 6 and will be accepted until Jan. 31.
- TechLaunch is accepting applications on a rolling basis to pitch at the next BullPen event, to take place Feb. 9.
- The response due date for the MOVES Project [autonomous vehicles in Trenton] Request for Expression of Interest (RFEI) is Feb. 11.
- CSIT also announced that it will launch a $1.5 million Round 2 of its Clean Tech Seed Grant Pilot Program later this month. The application will be available here beginning on Jan. 24 and available until March 21.