If you have a New Jersey tech or entrepreneurship event you’d like us to publish here, let us know. Our email is esurden@NJTechWeekly.com.
- Women in Tech NY/NJ announced a partner event with Power to Fly called “Diversity Reboot Summit Amplifying Black Excellence!” online Feb. 7 to 10.
- The next TechLaunch BullPen will be held virtually, Feb. 9.
- BeYu Labs presents “NFT Happy Hour” in Jersey City Feb. 9.
- The Web Developers Central NJ Meetup meets Feb. 10 online.
- The Association of Information Technology Professionals (AITP-NJ) presents “Digital Disruption and Transformation and what YOU can do to ‘Keep Pace’ ” Feb. 13 and every Sunday online.
- Jersey Shore Women in Tech hosts “Non Fungible Tokens (NFTs), What they are and how to keep them Safe.” with Bobbi Muscara online Feb. 15.
- Join Rutgers Law School for a free webinar on The Future of Cryptoasset Regulation online Feb. 16.
- SheTek invites women to “The Outlet 17: Accelerate Your Tech Career with Micro-Credentials” online Feb. 17.
- Join the Princeton Mercer Regional Chamber for Pitch Stop IV in person at the Grounds for Sculpture, in Hamilton, Feb. 17.
- The Princeton Entrepreneurship Council hosts Dan Morehead of Pantera Capital who will talk about crypto and blockchain investing online Feb. 17.
- SheTek is offering “Intro to Java Bootcamp Level 1: Core Java Concepts & Java Development” a two-week introductory course online Feb. 19 and Feb. 26.
- Princeton Blockchain & AI presents “Tech, Innovation and Decentralized Democracy for the Unbanked” online Feb. 23.
- SheTek presents “Co-Creating Gender Balance in the Workplace – Not Just Another Diversity Training – Practical Experiential Workshop” starting March 3 for four sessions online.$100-$250.
- Join the Morris Tech Meetup for “MTM #83: Pitch NJ (Youth Shark Tank $1,500 prize)” March 1 in person at Fairleigh Dickinson University.
- The response due date for the MOVES Project [autonomous vehicles in Trenton] Request for Expression of Interest (RFEI) is Feb. 11.
- The CSIT announced that it will launch a $1.5 million Round 2 of its Clean Tech Seed Grant Pilot Program later this month. The application are available here until March 21.