If you have a New Jersey tech or entrepreneurship event you’d like us to publish here, let us know. Our email is esurden@NJTechWeekly.com.
- SheTek presents “Co-Creating Gender Balance in the Workplace – Not Just Another Diversity Training – Practical Experiential Workshop” starting March 3 for four weekly sessions online.$100-$250.
- “AITP-NJ Digital Disruption and Transformation and what YOU can do to ‘Keep Pace'” takes place online March 6 and every Sunday.
- Princeton Blockchain & AI presents “Metaverse Building: How to Build on Agora World” March 7.
- Join the Morris Tech Meetup for “MTM #83: Pitch NJ (Youth Shark Tank $1,500 prize)” March 7 in person at Fairleigh Dickinson University.
- Women in Tech NJ & NY presents a partner event “What’s Working, What’s Needed” online March 7 to 10.
- The Morristown NJ Dev Ops Meetup presents a “Casual discussion about doing DevOps better. Hosted by Emtec and Barclay’s” online March 9 and every second Wednesday of the month.
- NJ Business Strategies and IP presents “The Do’s and Don’ts of Prototyping” online March 24.
- TechLaunch has a rolling deadline for startups to enroll in its business accelerator and possibly compete at a BullPen event. The next event will take place in the Spring of 2022. Apply here.
- Apply for Round 2 of the Commission of Science, Innovation and Technology Clean Tech Seed Grant program here until March 21.
- Nominate a tech entrepreneur for the NJ Business Immigration Coalition 9th annual Immigrant Entrepreneur of the Year awards by April 30.