In its April 30, 2012 newspaper edition and on its online site, NJBiz listed the best large and small companies to work for in New Jersey. These companies were honored April 25 at an event in East Brunswick.
Some tech companies and some offices of larger tech companies headquartered elsewhere made the list. Congratulations to all of you. The list:
- The Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers (Piscataway), aka the IEEE, is the computer and communications industry’s standards organization and the world’s largest professional association for the advancement of technology.
- Enroute Computer Solutions (Egg Harbor Township) provides tech solutions to government and industry.
- Esurance (Basking Ridge), an Allstate company, provides online insurance sales for homes, rentals, autos, motorcycles.
- Marlabs (Piscataway) provides software and services for operational efficiency.
- SHI International (Somerset), which we featured here, provides hardware, software and cloud computing.
- Red Nucleus (Hamilton) designs and develops interactive e-learning, training and communications applications for the life sciences industry.
- Teknicks (Bay Head), an interactive marketing agency focusing on search engine marketing and web design.
- RAMPS International (Edison), an information staffing and consulting firm.
- The Casey Group (Parsippany), an IT solutions company specializing in helping firms use technology more efficiently.
- Apex Technology Group (Edison) offers a range of IT consulting, solutions and services.
- iCIMS (Matawan), discussed here, provides software as a service (SaaS) human resources talent acquisition software.
- Microdata Systems (MDS) (Holmdel) provides vendor-neutral business and IT solutions.
- Marathon Data Systems (Wall Township) provides online and marketing software solutions for the pest control industry and other industry verticals.
The entire list of the best companies to work for can be found in NJBiz, both in print and on online.