NJTW: Events And Deadlines 1/24/22
- Join TigerTalks Digital for a Princeton Women Founders Roundtable, online Jan. 26.
- The CSIT will host an informational webinar, including a walk-through of the Clean Tech Seed Grant Pilot Program – Round 2 application, Jan. 26. Register here.
- Join James Barrood of Innovation+ for an “Entrepreneur Chat” with Alfa Demmellash, cofounder and CEO of Rising Tide Capital” online Jan. 26.
- New Jersey Global Business Strategies and IP presents “Ask the Experts – Everything You’ve Ever Wanted to Know About Intellectual Property and Business But Were Afraid to Ask!” online Jan. 27.
- The 2nd Annual Princeton Women Founders Startup Showcase will be held online Jan. 27.
- The Podcasters of New Jersey will meet to discuss “Podcast Goals” online Jan. 27.
- The User Experience Professionals New Jersey chapter hosts “Virtual Design Slam, Come One, Come All!” online Feb.2.
- The Princeton Blockchain & AI meetup presents “Exploring the Metaverse” online Feb. 2.
- The next TechLaunch BullPen will be held virtually, Feb. 9.
- Join the Princeton Mercer Regional Chamber for Pitch Stop IV in person at the Grounds for Sculpture, in Hamilton, Feb. 17.
- Join the Morris Tech Meetup for “MTM#83: Pitch NJ (Youth Shark Tank $1,500 prize)” March 1 in person.
- Interested in joining the National Science Foundation’s I-Corps? The I-Corps Hub Northeast Region runs training programs to help faculty and student researchers explore how their discoveries can meet the needs of people and industries. Applications are due Jan. 31.
- The New Jersey Commission on Science, Innovation and Technology (CSIT) created a $1.5 million Catalyst Seed Research and Development (R&D) Grant Program. Applications opened Dec. 6 and will be accepted until Jan. 31.
- TechLaunch is accepting applications on a rolling basis to pitch at the next BullPen event, to take place Feb. 9.
- The response due date for the MOVES Project [autonomous vehicles in Trenton] Request for Expression of Interest is Feb. 11.
- The CSIT also announced that it will launch a $1.5 million Round 2 of its Clean Tech Seed Grant Program later this month. The application will be available here beginning on Jan. 24 and until March 21.