- Join Hyperledger Princeton-Blockchain for Business for “Building an Open Global Climate Accounting System with Hyperledger” online June 28.
- The NJEDA is holding an “Information Session: New Jersey Innovation Evergreen Fund Tax Credit Auction Program” online on June 28.
- The New Jersey Red Hat User Group is back in person in Edison on July 12 to learn about “Red Hat Enterprise Linux 9 and why you should start planning a move.”
- On July 14, join Hyperledger Morristown for “How to Operate and Extend the Hyperledger Besu Ethereum Client” online.
- Fubar Labs hosts “Virtual AI Study Group” online August 7.
- Princeton University invites the public to the 11th Annual Demo Day for the Keller Center’s eLab Accelerator Program on campus on August 2 in Princeton and August 4 in NY.
- The next TechUnited:NJ Startup Showdown will feature healthtech companies and take place Sept. 8 online.
- The NJEDA has started accepting applications for the 2022 Technology Business Tax Certificate Transfer Program, commonly known as the Net Operating Loss (NOL) Program. Apply here through June 30.
- The NJIT Venture Fund provides early-stage funding for students, staff, faculty, alumni, and startups licensing NJIT intellectual property. Apply by July 6.
- Applications for Round 2 of the Commission on Science, Innovation and Technology (CSIT) Clean Tech Research and Development (R&D) Voucher Program are being accepted on a rolling basis as long as program funds are available.
- Applications for the CSIT Catalyst R&D Voucher Pilot Program are also being accepted on a rolling basis as long as program funds are available.
- Apply for the $50,000 TechUnited:BetterPlanet Challenge. The deadline is August 19.
- Apply for the $25,000 TechUnited:BetterConnected Challenge Newark. The deadline is August 26.
- Apply for the $25,000 TechUnited:BetterWellness Challenge. The deadline is also August 26.