- The NJ Global Business Strategies and IP meetup group presents “Accelerators- What You Need to Know to Maximize Success!” Sept. 8.
- Join community leaders for “Relaunching New Brunswick, Networking and headshots” and the opening of “desk – New Brunswick” Sept. 8 in-person.
- TechUnited:NJ hosts a Startup Showdown featuring startups and experts from the marketing and adtech space Sept. 9.
- The Future of Data North Jersey meetup group presents “Accelerating AI Training using Nvidia GPUs” Sept. 9.
- NJIT’s VentureLink presents “LinkUps: Intro to Lean Startup Canvas” Sept. 10.
- TiE NJ holds a conversation with Vonage CIO Sanjay Macwan Sept. 16.
- Join digitalundivided for the virtual “Undivided We Rise Summit” Sept. 17.
- Jim Barrood presents “Investor Chat: Steve Socolof, Tech Council Vent + Daniella Kranjac, Dynamk” Sept. 20.
- Street-Smart Entrepreneurs are launching a four-session business development boot camp on Zoom for entrepreneurs, business owners and others Sept. 18.
- Princeton University will host “Empower 2021: A Virtual Conference Celebrating Black Academic Entrepreneurship” Sept. 23-24 online.
- Join NJ Blockchain and Garden State Crypto for “#GSC Garden State Crypto Flea Market” on Sept. 26.
- The TechLaunch BullPen pitch competition will be held virtually on Sept. 29.
- The Jersey City Tech Meetup hosts: “NFTs Beyond Art – Building Community on the Blockchain” Sept. 30 in-person.
- Morris Tech Meetup is partnering with the Morris County Chamber of Commerce for their “Centennial Celebration Speaker Series – The Future of Media with Alex Lieberman, CEO of the Morning Brew” Sept. 30.
- Save the date for Propelify, the innovation and entrepreneurship festival, to be held in-person outdoors Oct. 6, 9 a.m. to 8 p.m. at Maxwell Park, 12th Street and Sinatra Drive. Register with code “NJTechWeeklyPropels” for a free ticket. Vaccination required.
- Princeton University presents its Innovation Forum, an annual competition and networking event showcasing Princeton research with the potential to be commercialized, hosted by the Keller Center Oct. 7.
- The Feliciano Center for Entrepreneurship & Innovation hosts “Perfecting the Pivot” Oct. 20, during Womens Entrepreneurship Week.
85 More posts in Uncategorized category
Recommended for you
DriveWealth Yet another N.J. tech company has reached "unicorn" status with a new funding round.Fintech...