- After the $500 Million Venture Fund Announcement... After the governor’s economic speech last week announcing th... 397 views | 0 comments | posted on October 11, 2018
- Nynens Taking a Fresh Look at Enterprise at NJIT Simon Nynens, the much-respected former chairman and CEO of... 177 views | 0 comments | posted on October 16, 2018
- Catching up with Brian Cury, Founder and CEO of Ea... It’s not too often that a tech entrepreneur can speak author... 176 views | 0 comments | posted on October 9, 2018
- Chatham-Based Invessence Making a Splash on the In... When NJTechWeekly.com recently spoke with Michael Fr... 160 views | 0 comments | posted on October 4, 2018
- Busy Week for NJ Tech as Newark Tech Week and Wome... Newark Tech Week Newark Tech Week provides an opportunity... 136 views | 0 comments | posted on October 16, 2018
Around New Jersey
New high-tech services pledge to construct easier ways for patients to get to and from medical appointments A new medical transportation service is helping a...
Saint Peter's University | Courtesy Saint Peter's Facebook Page Saint Peter’s University has announced it is expanding its programming in the computer science field with...