The 10 companies listed below are New Jersey tech firms that placed near the top of the Inc. 5000 list this year.
For those that don’t know, Inc. magazine publishes a list of the fastest-growing private companies each year. The ranking is based on the percentage growth of a company’s net sales over a three-year period.
The magazine breaks down the list by state. NJTechWeekly.com found these tech and tech-related companies on the New Jersey state list. Most of the descriptions were provided to Inc. by the companies, although NJTechWeekly.com has made some additions.
· Core Software Technologies Inc (Plainsboro) is an emerging consulting company that provides embedded, internet-of-things, and networking technologies to the banking and healthcare industries. The company came in at #311 on the Inc. list, having grown at the rate of 1,401 percent. Core employs 40 people.
· One of New Jersey’s fastest growing startups, Vydia (Holmdel) operates a platform where musicians and entertainment outlets can publish and monetize their visual content. The company came in at #372 on the list, employs 30 people and grew by 1,161 percent.
· EnterpriseCC (Jersey City) provides voice, data, access-control, surveillance, and audio and video services, mostly to apartment buildings. Number 389 on the list, the company employs 22 people and grew by 1,111 percent.
· Asbury Park-based Core and More Technologies provides digital-marketing and Web-development services, including paid searches, SEO and social media. Employing 15, Core and More Technologies came in at #422 in this year’s list, having grown by 1,041 percent.
· Wodify Technologies (Cherry Hill) develops cutting-edge gym-management software with a mission “to transform the business of fitness by empowering owners and athletes with software experiences that are beautifully simple.” Wodify ranks at #504 on the Inc. list, employs 55 people, and has grown by 882 percent.
· Keypixel Software Solutions (Parlin) delivers software development, training and consultancy services across a wide range of technologies. Keypixel ranks at #592 on the Inc. list, employs 93 people, and grew by 761 percent.
· Söoryen Technologies (Oradell) offers website design and development, e-commerce services, and managed IT services. The company ranks at #678, with a three-year growth of 669 percent. Söoryen employs 110 people and has offices in India and Silicon Valley.
· What If Holdings, in Fort Lee, is an advertising and marketing company that creates and operates consumer websites in a variety of verticals to build audiences for its clients. Ranking at #746, What If Holdings has 10 employees and grew by 615 percent.
· Fusion (Woodbridge) provides departments of corrections and juvenile justice agencies with electronic health-record consulting, implementation, upgrades and other related services. The company is #762 on the Inc list, has 12 employees and grew by 598 percent.
· Bitbean (Lakewood) provides mobile app development, user experience design, application development, e-commerce services and website development. The company ranks at #798 on the list, having grown by 565 percent. Bitbean has 36 employees.