10 Fastest-Growing NJ Tech Companies from the 2017 Inc. 5000 List
The 10 companies listed below are New Jersey tech firms that placed near the top of the Inc. 5000 list this year.
For those that don’t know, Inc. magazine publishes a list of the fastest-growing private companies each year. The ranking is based on the percentage growth of a company’s net sales over a three-year period.
The magazine breaks down the list by state. NJTechWeekly.com found these tech and tech-related companies on the New Jersey state list. Most of the descriptions were provided to Inc. by the companies, although NJTechWeekly.com has made some additions.
· Core Software Technologies Inc (Plainsboro) is an emerging consulting company that provides embedded, internet-of-things, and networking technologies to the banking and healthcare industries. The company came in at #311 on the Inc. list, having grown at the rate of 1,401 percent. Core employs 40 people.
· One of New Jersey’s fastest growing startups, Vydia (Holmdel) operates a platform where musicians and entertainment outlets can publish and monetize their visual content. The company came in at #372 on the list, employs 30 people and grew by 1,161 percent.
· EnterpriseCC (Jersey City) provides voice, data, access-control, surveillance, and audio and video services, mostly to apartment buildings. Number 389 on the list, the company employs 22 people and grew by 1,111 percent.
· Asbury Park-based Core and More Technologies provides digital-marketing and Web-development services, including paid searches, SEO and social media. Employing 15, Core and More Technologies came in at #422 in this year’s list, having grown by 1,041 percent.
· Wodify Technologies (Cherry Hill) develops cutting-edge gym-management software with a mission “to transform the business of fitness by empowering owners and athletes with software experiences that are beautifully simple.” Wodify ranks at #504 on the Inc. list, employs 55 people, and has grown by 882 percent.
· Keypixel Software Solutions (Parlin) delivers software development, training and consultancy services across a wide range of technologies. Keypixel ranks at #592 on the Inc. list, employs 93 people, and grew by 761 percent.
· Söoryen Technologies (Oradell) offers website design and development, e-commerce services, and managed IT services. The company ranks at #678, with a three-year growth of 669 percent. Söoryen employs 110 people and has offices in India and Silicon Valley.
· What If Holdings, in Fort Lee, is an advertising and marketing company that creates and operates consumer websites in a variety of verticals to build audiences for its clients. Ranking at #746, What If Holdings has 10 employees and grew by 615 percent.
· Fusion (Woodbridge) provides departments of corrections and juvenile justice agencies with electronic health-record consulting, implementation, upgrades and other related services. The company is #762 on the Inc list, has 12 employees and grew by 598 percent.
· Bitbean (Lakewood) provides mobile app development, user experience design, application development, e-commerce services and website development. The company ranks at #798 on the list, having grown by 565 percent. Bitbean has 36 employees.