1. Guest Opinion: How to Fix New Jersey’s Developer Problem, by Carlos Abad, March 12
Carlos Abad’s opinion piece, which grew out of a discussion at a Madison Tech Meetup (now LaunchNJ), had the whole New Jersey technology community talking. It also generated many comments on the site. Check it out!
2. Opinion: Lean Startup Machine vs Startup Weekend, by Steven Royster, January 26
Steven Royster wrote a very practical piece explaining the difference between the two experiences.
3. Contributor Opinion: My Google Glass Experience Leaves Me Optimistic About Wearable Technology, by Steven Galante, March 31
When Steven Galante asked to write about his visit to Google headquarters in New York, NJTechWeekly.com didn’t realize that he would come up with such a popular and interesting opinion piece.
4. Startups: Be Aware of Opportunities Through P2B Program, April 7 Deadline, by Esther Surden, April 3
The P2B program that is run out of the New Jersey Institute of Technology has the potential to use technology to match job seekers with startups, and it could be a very helpful resource for young companies. But job seekers and startups first have to know about it.
5. V3 | How to Grow Your Value, Voice and Volume in the Digital Age: Packaging Your Personal Brand, by Anita O’Malley, June 1
With this piece, Anita O’Malley inaugurated her column at NJTechWeekly.com, “How to Grow Your Value, Voice and Volume in the Digital Age,” and it has been chock full of good advice for tech entrepreneurs, IT workers and tech companies.